[C320-list] Mast Swap (Was in-boom furling)

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sat Nov 25 07:49:14 PST 2006

Hello...

An interesting idea to float here:  If you have a regular main and want a
move to a furling main instead, or vice versa, I'll bet with a bit of
hunting, you could find someone reasonably close-by in the opposite
situation that might be interested in negotiating a mast swap...

With all the used boats swapping hands, I'll bet this situation is more
prevalent than one might think...  And WAY cheaper than replacing the mast
via trade-in or whatever..

-Jeff