[C320-list] In Mast Furling (Free advice)

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 17:18:12 PST 2006

Must agree with Jeff---an adjustable vang really works well---my boat
has a gas-spring vang that holds boom (in-boom furling)  at 87
degrees, but when you're running with the boom way out you pull in the
boom vang which compresses the gas spring and pulls the boom down to
adjust the mainsail.  Same principle should apply, whether in-mast or
in-boom furling.

Len
Aqua5   #1070