[C320-list] #10 Oil filter for Yanmar 3GM30F-YEU

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Nov 27 13:58:56 PST 2006

Yanmar seems to change the oil filter they specify from time to time.  The
new filter is really tiny compared to the one that came stock.  My John
Deere tractor (with Yanmar) when through a similar oil filter "downsizing" a
couple years ago.  The new one is half the size as the original.  Didn't
downsize the price unfortunately...

-JeffH