[C320-list] Lifeline replacement

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Nov 27 18:01:52 PST 2006

Gerry Douglas indicated in his factory tour (2004) that they're planning on
going with bare SS lifelines.

I'm actually surprised that the C320 MKII didn't have them.

I really dislike the white lifelines.  They look like crap most of the time
because they're so hard to keep from getting gooey and dirty.  (at least in
salt water environment).

I'd say go for it!

-JeffH