[C320-list] Spinnaker? (used to be 155% Geno

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Wed Nov 29 20:41:54 PST 2006

Over the past 20 years, I've purchased three asymmetricals from Doyle Sails. I believe they were among the first sailmakers to manufacture and test these sails. They are very knowledgeable and can recommend a particular shape and size to suit your specific needs. Some designs are better for closer reaching than others although I've chosen designs that favor broad reaching in lighter air. Due to their popularity today, I'm sure most any sailmaker can produce a good asymmetrical.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL