[C320-list] starting effort

Robert Seastream seastream at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 30 04:12:49 PST 2006

I've wondered where the glow plugs went on my 2002 Yanmar.  Anyway mine
starts after about 5 seconds or less.  I pump the throttle once then
set it just a bit above the idle stop.  The service manual I just
bought says to put the throttle to the 'medium' position, bringing it
back after the engine fires.  I'm presuming medium is japlish for
halfway.  I'll try it their way this spring.

Bob