[C320-list] starting effort

Wes.Giles at averydennison.com Wes.Giles at averydennison.com
Thu Nov 30 08:35:55 PST 2006

Al,

That depends on where in California you are, and when. In southern cal
this morning it was 39 degrees where I am just outside of LA. In San Diego
it will be mid sixties today. Then again don't forget the Mark Twain
attributed quote 'the coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San
Francisco'.

Wes

alahlm at comcast.net
Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
11/30/2006 05:46 AM
Please respond to
C320-List <c320-list at catalina320.com>

C320-List <c320-list at catalina320.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [C320-list] starting effort

Adam

  what is classified as cold weather in Calif.

        Al Ahlman
From: "Adam Weiner" <esquirecatering at rcn.com>