[C320-list] Selling My Catalina Sails

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Thu Oct 5 10:25:09 PDT 2006

If anyone is interested in buying my used main or genoa, please contact me. The main has 2 reef points. The 150 furling genoa has a Seafoam luff and Persian Green UV strips.  They are 1998 OEM Catalina sails but they actually have about 6 midwest (freshwater) cruising (no racing) seasons on them, and they looked brand new when I bought the boat in 2002. They are presently in very good condition. I had Doyle inspect and repair the sails as needed each winter. They cleaned the sails prior to the 2005 season. If you are interested, please contact me offlist.

Someone has expressed an interest in the genoa. If you are interested in buying both sails or just the main, please respond by the end of the week.

Thanks

JeffC