[C320-list] Splash guard, new C320

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 06:26:34 PDT 2006

As promised here are the pictures of the  splash guards on the new C-320.  I wasn't all that impresses with the changes, the show price was $110k.  Someone on the list stated $145k  but I don't know what that included.
I just don't understand Catalina's aversion to midship cleats it couldn't add much to the production cost.  What I was really impressed with was the 387 (has midship cleats).  I just have to figure a way to come up with the $220k it will cost with the features i want, what a boat.

Sincerely,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606