[C320-list] C320 MKII - did it get wider??

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 17:44:51 PDT 2006

This past weekend I attended the Annapolis show and had a chance to see the new 320. One of the items I noticed that I have not yet seen mentioned was that the side seats in the cockpit area now had an indentation about a foot back from the hatchway. I was mentioning this to my friend and the rep chimed in. This is what he told me....the 320 was widened in the stern (actually just tapered less) giving the cockpit yet a bit more room which is why the seats were modifed. I did not take notice at the time I was on the boat and maybe it was because there was no wheel but I don't recall having to step up on a bench to get around the wheel so I guess the extra width helps !!

  p.s. did notice the splash guard as well, but far less interesting.