[C320-list] Hot Water Heater Bypass

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Oct 20 04:52:23 PDT 2006

Although the Fall sailing has been spectactular this year up here in the northeast, it's getting to be that time to start thinking about winterizing. Can anyone provide me with details including connections, extra hose length needed etc. to bypass the hot water heater?
In the past, I've drained it, used a wet vac to try to get the remaining water out, and then pumped 6+ gallons of AF through...I would like to minimize the amount of AF I use this year but I'm not sure how to do this given the Whale fittings and not sure how hard it is to access the connection points on the heater once the outer frame is removed....Any help would be appreciated....Thanks..

Regards,

Jon Vez