[C320-list] C320-List Digest, Vol 157, Issue 1

Sail0983 at aol.com Sail0983 at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 10:07:43 PST 2006

In a message dated 10/31/2006 10:57:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
c320-list-request at catalina320.com writes:

Wall  thickness (June Bruce)

On Illumination #983 the approach  I took for towel racks was to mount  to
thin teak strips to the inside of the head door. One on the upper section and
one on the lower section of the door. I cut the strips so that I could  use
3M-4200 to mount them directly against the door plastic inserts and they  would
be flush with the wooden parts of the door. I then mounted my towel  racks to
these using 1/4 inch brass wood screws.

On the wall that is between the head a starboard settee I mounted 3 of  the
large 3M - removable adhesive hooks that I use to hand wet rain gear  on.

Dave Marchant
Illumination #983
Solomons, MD