[C320-list] Adding Value

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Sun Oct 1 15:55:08 PDT 2006

All of this is interesting, but who will manage this year to year, is there
an overdue charge etc.?  We change leaders year to year.  It also seems that
some of the gear will be more useful on the East Coast when you have to
lower the mast every winter etc.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II