[C320-list] Fore-Triangle measurements

Wes.Giles at averydennison.com Wes.Giles at averydennison.com
Mon Oct 2 07:59:57 PDT 2006

Dave,

You can find these on the catalinayachts.com web site. Open the
specifications page for the 320 and all the general specs are there. But,
just in case you can't find them there, here they are;

I       43' 7"
J       12' 4"
P       38'
E       13' 3"

Wes

"Dave Moores" <dmoores at cogeco.ca>
Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
10/02/2006 07:40 AM
Please respond to
C320-List <c320-list at catalina320.com>

"c320 at list. Sailnet. Net" <C320-List at catalina320.com>
cc

Subject
[C320-list] Fore-Triangle measurements

Where can I get (or does anyone have) the I, P, J measurements for the 320
?
(Going out for quotes on a new 155% Racing genoa, don't let my wife
know!))

Dave

California Girl #342