[C320-list] exhaust elbow question

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 4 07:06:38 PDT 2006

Running a cold engine up to full RPM is probably the worse thing you can do to any engine.  The Yanmar manual says that you should run the engine up to full throtle prior to shutting down, when the exhaust is hot and all bearings are at their disign tolerance.

John Van Vessem
Sojourn 645
Vallejo Yacht Club