[C320-list] exhaust elbow question

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 17:43:07 PDT 2006

Checked the tachometer on my 3YM30 with a photo tachometer (put reflective
tape on flywheel, infrared beam reads actual rpms) and at dock in
neutral found boat tach @ 2,500 rpms actually 2,775 rpms, full throttle boat
tach @ 3,450 actually 3,775.  Each tach may vary, but suggest worth
checking.  Plan to recalibrate tach to be closer to reality soon.

Len Krane
Aqua5  #1070
Marina del Rey, CA