[C320-list] Charger Problem

coralman at bellsouth.net coralman at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 9 16:55:07 PDT 2006

Doug
The frig runs off the battery bank only. If you have 2 4d batteries , with 5 amps per hour used you can expect 2 to 3 days only and your batteries are discharged with out help from the engine or shore power. How old is the bad battery. Check the cells for water and then with a full charge use a battery tester to determine if a cell is week. Also, do you have both batteries on one bank or two. What does the other battery so when its taking a charge or running the frig.
Michael