[C320-list] New 320 faucet and other thoughts

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Tue Oct 10 17:34:54 PDT 2006

See my notes below

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II
740 Olive Ave.
Coronado, CA 92118-2136
619.435.8986

For the folks that spoke with Gerry Douglas at the boat show, did he happen
to mention what was going on with the non-skid portion of the deck?  It
looked like someone sprayed gray, non-skid with sand (or maybe larger
granules) onto it.   No where near as nice as the diamond pattern on the
older 320's.  Maybe done that way because it was a quick build for the show?

[Richard A. Walker]

For reasons I do not understand the Florida plant uses this non-skid.

Any other thoughts?

Bruce Stumpp
Adventure, #647
Frog Mortar Creek, MD