[C320-list] New 320 faucet and other thoughts

Stanley Rogacevicz SROGACEV at holycross.edu
Thu Oct 12 04:46:01 PDT 2006

   I don't know if the new sprayed on grey non skid is the same as my 96
c28 was, but if so it's an improvement. On my c28 it Hurt to kneel with
bare knees  on the non-skid --- but it worked !! The diamond pattern on
my c320 looked nice but I think it was useless wet or dry. I have a
diamond pattern on my NC but it's higher and sharper.... hurts to kneel
on -- but it works.
Stan
formerly "Christy Leigh"
c320 #656
Wickford/Narragansett Bay RI

>>> <Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com> 10/11/2006 8:12 PM >>>
Wait till you try it with wet decks and we'll see if you feel the same
way...

cuba libre 3
C440 #36
Regards,