[C320-list] FW: Re: New Splash guard

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Thu Oct 12 18:04:54 PDT 2006

Our we washing hands and knobs on the same type of boat?  How in
adjusting the faucet do you get water (even from wet hands) to run over
the lip of the sink and down the counter.

I presume (and I know that makes a pre and of su and me) but is
everyone's sink recessed about 0.75 inches.  If not, then I apologize,
but on 218 the recesses sink catches all the splashes.

Adam