[C320-list] V Berth Lockers

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sat Oct 14 20:13:51 PDT 2006

I wonder if they were just very stingey with the beding material.  We just replaced our gate stacheon and I was amazed at how little there was to clean up before installing the new one. Would have made their clean up a non event as I don't think any would have been forced out from the joint when it was snuged up.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal 1999