[C320-list] Autopilot

pkenefick pkenefick at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 06:33:36 PDT 2006

Len:
I just had a Raymarine Auto installed with Rudder positioning. My question
has to do witht he Wind mode - I have tried this numerous times and it
simply does not seem to function as I would expect it to. One of the
problems is that it trips out constantly after a few moments with the
warning signal of Wind Shift .
Any suggestions for I would truly love to have this function working.
Thanks
Pat Kenefick
"Cynthia Gale"