[C320-list] shower hose attachement

Koen Bennebroek koen.bennebroek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 08:41:33 PDT 2006

We have the Whale parts on our boat. But I was wondering how to get to the
place where the flexible shower hose connects to the faucet/plumbing. Our
head is one large molded piece. I can open the through-hull valves from a
very small cabinet in the aft cabin, and in that cabinet I can see the
shower hose hanging down. But the connection seems to be at the faucet,
higher up.
The only way I can envision getting to the faucet is by removing the
mirrored-door cabinet assembly in the head. Is that correct?
Even so, the faucet location is further down, so it will probably be very
awkward to get to...

Thanks, Koen