[C320-list] FW: New 320 faucet

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Oct 17 06:16:04 PDT 2006

Hi Karl,

   The escutcheon is usually a separate plate or ring you either put on
first, or not.  Probably wouldn't fit in the space between the newer sinks
and the fiddle anyway.

It's worth just taking a stroll through the store and finding the one you
like.  For instance, finding one with a pullout faucet that had a handle
mounted on/off with stream/spray option would be ideal.  There are probably
a bunch of better options out there more suitable for saving water
somewhere, if hunt a little..

-JeffH