[C320-list] FW: New 320 faucet

Ray Durand durand.mail at verizon.net
Tue Oct 17 07:46:51 PDT 2006

Karl,

You can order it on line from Lowes for $79.90 with free shipping.  Here's
the link:

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productList&No=24&Ntt=moen&Ntk=i_products&N=0

It's at the lower left corner of the web page.  The model shown includes a
soap dispenser, but it wasn't included in the one I bought.

I also saw it advertised in the paper last Sunday at OSH for $99.99.

The Deck Escutcheon is for a three hole mount configuration.  The faucet is
designed for single or three hole mount.  You can't use it unless you have
the other two holes. The faucet base has a rubber gasket that seals it to
the deck - it works fine without the Escutcheon.

Ray