[C320-list] sail laundry

Lachance, Michael B (ISD, IT) MLaChance at thehartford.com
Wed Oct 18 04:38:13 PDT 2006

Yes, but I don't know who it is. I bring sails to my sailmaker who
outsources laundry services to some other firm. Sails come back clean,
cost is reasonable - about $250 for 3 sails, but I heard from others
that to extend life of sails it isn't advised to be laundered every
year.
Mike LaChance
Commodore C320IA
Seychelle, #141