[C320-list] Hot Water Heater Bypass

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Fri Oct 20 07:02:15 PDT 2006

Jon
  I use the vac. method also and have had no problems, I do attach a hose to the heater drain and vac out the heater --- I do not add any pink stuff to the water system, I do run sum thru the holding tank and also open the plunger on the head [4 screws] and vac that out. ---has anyone tried this method on the engine the only spaces that would hold water are the muffler and heat exchanger and both off these have drains in their low spots
  Al Ahlman
From: jonvez at comcast.net