[C320-list] Bilge pump problem

Marty Mattler mmattler at optonline.net
Fri Oct 20 08:18:58 PDT 2006

My bilge pump will not pump water out of the bilge if the pump out take hose has water in it. I discovered this after empting the water heater into a dry bilge. After removing water from the out take hose the bilge pump worked but the same issue happened after I retested the pump. For those of you that have replaced your bilge pump and have the deeper bilge model (I have #754, 2000 model), did you use a similar Jabsco replacement pump or change to a submersible model?

Marty Mattler
	Sailscall #754