[C320-list] Water lines ( Sea-teck)

Sat Oct 28 09:48:50 PDT 2006

JP,

If you have a chance this weekend, can you measure the diameter of your
genoa sheets and post it on the list...

Thanks

Ps...missing a great time at the Isthmus this weekend...really calm
conditions and 80F Thurs and Fri, looks like more of the same boring
weather today! :)

3 - C320's: Selkie, Bellezza, Tropo
1 - C387: Spring Fever
1 - CM440: cuba libre 3
------Original Message------
From: JP Mesa
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Oct 28, 2006 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Water lines ( Sea-teck)

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
Also, when I had to change out my fittings ( hose connectors etc ) they
were
frozen in place. Three of us tried to slide them off,  but I  ended up
cutting them away.  Just make sure you have enough line to do  that.
Later, I cut
the fittings apart and it looked like the hose and  fitting were welded
together. JOHN

Regards,
OD