[C320-list] C320 Reggatta

June Bruce brucestanley36 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 04:38:07 PDT 2006

Hi Richard

I  have had the pleasure of meeting Annie and have also followed the
comments from her on the List.

I happily consider coming to the USA to a Regatta.

However, I wiil have to pass on organising such an important Event as a C320
Regatta ... reading your itenary is too big a Bill for me to Fill!

However, if one was organised in Sydney, I would be a supporter and
participator.

Again I wish you and all well for the 2006 C320 Regatta.
The C320 IA and its List is a tremendous reason for owning a C320.

Cheers, and Thanks

Bruce Stanley,
Fantastic Lady #1084

PS have have appreciated the Windwalker II upgrades you recently posted on
the List.