[C320-list] 50 hour 3YM30 Service

June Bruce brucestanley36 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:17:06 PDT 2006

50 hour 3YM30 Service from Catalina Australia (now called Austsail?)

Annie

Here is what was done by Mark (the Shipwright/Diesel Mechanic/Rigger) for my
50 hour service:

1)	Oil Drained and Oil Filter Replaced. Oil replaced.
2)	Yanmar Fuel Filter Replaced (on Engine).
3)	Raw (sea water) filter cleaned.
4)	Engine Alignment checked by loosening the prop shaft coupling and
checking 3mm alignment.
5)	Few hose clamps checked and tightened.
6)	Aft Shrouds tightened and others checked

Still outstanding:
Yanmar Valve Adjustment fix (will be chasing them for this).

Hope this is of some help ... I made sure I was on board when my recent 50
hour service was carried out.  BTW Fantastic Lady withstood the Sydney
Intrnl Boat Show with only minor wear and tear.

Regards

Bruce Stanley #1084
Fantastic Lady
Sydney Australia

Note:
Catalina Yachts Guarantees: Catalina Australia would not send my Catalina
USA Guarantees Back to the states ... he says all guarantees are honoured by
him (Norman Abrose)!