[C320-list] FW: Stern Nav Light

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Fri Sep 29 18:29:50 PDT 2006

I had the same problem Bob, in fact my surveyor pointed it out on my survey. Took me awhile to get around to it, but I wound up taking off the stern light fixture (sans bracket) and mounted it in a new bracket attached to the davits. My davits have two SS plates connecting the two crossmember tubes and I relocated the stern light to the underside of one of those plates. I spliced onto the end of the existing wiring and surface mounted the extension wire to the relocated fixture. Someday maybe I'll get fancy and actually pull the extension wire through the tubes, but that's too much work (cutting) for now.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://members.cox.net/mielen/