[C320-list] V Berth doors revisited

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Fri Sep 1 05:14:15 PDT 2006

The local guy that has rigged a couple of new 309's said the door
closed until you install the mast so the deck is flexing. I wonder if
the newer 320's are having the same problem?

Pat

#130 with the door off and with those two bulkhead holes what was the
purpose anyway, we need to circulate the AC. Average high in August
was 100.7F a new record with 24 days over 100F.