[C320-list] C320-List Digest, Vol 98, Issue 2

Fri Sep 1 17:17:47 PDT 2006

The cologne smells just like the Chesapeake! :) it's great stuff!
------Original Message------
From: Bill Culbertson
To: Allan Field
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: Bill Culbertson
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Sep 1, 2006 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] C320-List Digest, Vol 98, Issue 2

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
Thanks much Allan.  Maybe I'm not senile yet after all.  I'll have to tell
Kathy the good news :)  I honestly wasn't sure I'd gotten that right so
I'm glad to hear that your notes concur.

And now we know the (cologne) secret to Orlando's appeal.  Please don't
bring enough for everyone in SD or Orlando will lose that special
something that we all love so much :)

-bill