[C320-list] Changing Racor Filter

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Sat Sep 2 12:35:33 PDT 2006

Pat
    why add a shutoff at the rancor --- I thought all rancor's had a built in shut off --- on the top of mine there is a white  plastic nut with a slot in it I just turn it with a screwdriver and it shuts off the fuel flow while changing the filter it's next to thee pump handle on the inlet side
    Al Ahlman

From: Pat Moriarty <patm at psiurethanes.com>