[C320-list] rigging

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 15:33:31 PDT 2006

Stan,

Thanks for the info. Mine is a bit looser.

I was out sailing yesterday and was headed downwind in light air. I just
happened to remember this conversation so I eased off the backstay adjuster
about 2/3 of the way and sure enough, I picked up a couple of 10ths of a
knot. Eased it off all the way and didn't gain or loose any speed. I think
I'll tighten the forestay a little, next season.

Jeff