[C320-list] more Annapolis

Larry Barr larry142 at cox.net
Mon Sep 4 16:17:05 PDT 2006

I will be there looking at a C387.
Larry Barr
Great Scot #924

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com]On Behalf Of russgm at yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 3:48 PM
To: C320-List
Subject: Re: [C320-list] more Annapolis

cologne issues asside...any C320IA members going to Annapolis next month for
the sailboat show?  We will be there.
russ monaco
Commodore C320IA

Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com wrote: I thought you lived about 30 minutes
from Annapolis...yes, if you have the
time and opportunity--at that Chandlery right on the waterfront (I forgot
the name), they have a men's cologne (Chesapeak Spyce) that I love and can
only find it there...buy 2-3 bottles and I'll reimburse you when you get
to LA...I would absolutely love it if you could do that...

Thanks!