[C320-list] auto-prop

russgm at yahoo.com russgm at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 14:40:23 PDT 2006

Well I see some prop discussion, so I geus this is the time I will remind some who already know and tell those who don't that I removed my 2 month old AUto-prop from my C320 #621 the day before I sold it.  It retails for about $3k, I am selling it for $2,250(75% of cost)  a substaintial savings for any in the market for such a prop. It is in perfect condiion having only been used for 2 months!
russ monaco
Commodore C320IA
C387 #95 Alderu
formerly
C320 #621 Escape

Bruce Heyman <BruceHeyman at cox.net> wrote: Kurt,
We have the Autoprop H5BB.  Only had the boat for a week or so but really
like the prop.  In order to accommodate the prop part of the trailing edge
of the prop needed to be removed to make room for the feathering blades.
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal