[C320-list] Folding Propellars for 3YM-30

June Bruce brucestanley36 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:09:28 PDT 2006

Hi Kurt

we installed a Kiwi Feathering Prop and feel very confident it is superior
by a hugh degree from the  supplied 3 fixed blader.

The feathering feature was the main reason for buying it, and the prop is
vastly superiior in reversing (big issue for us in backing into our Pen) as
it has no prop walk and delivers 100% of its thrust (the blades pivot right
around to give full bight and thrust).

The US price is $1250 ... not sure where you get it .. Kirk L. McCullough /
Boomerang #124 has one on his C320 / lives in Vancouver and bought it in the
States. Kirk is usually active on the List ... but is on Hols now.

Here is the Kiwi web site: http://www.kiwiprops.co.nz

good luck

Bruce Stanley #1084
Fantastic Lady