[C320-list] Commodore Discussion--PLEASE RSVP with your opinions ASAP!

russgm at yahoo.com russgm at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 09:23:33 PDT 2006

I think this issue is an important one and I would like to hear other people's feeback, I certainly respect Dick, Orlando, and Wes but would like to hear as many opinions as possible before I leave tmrw morning for San Diego.  Additionally, we have a candidate for Vice Commodore Karl Miehlenhausen who will be unable to attned the regatta this year and one for Chief Measurer, Len Krane who is alos unable to attend.  Please lets hear from the group now, TODAY on people's thoughts.
  Russ Monaco
  Commodore C320IA

Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com wrote:
  I agree....and although I don't have a 320 anymore, my membership
(although I can't vote for officers) is valid until the meeting...

Do not limit the ability of people to volunteer simply because 'you
haven't met them'