[C320-list] Commodore Discussion--PLEASE RSVP with your opinions ASAP!

esquirecatering at rcn.com esquirecatering at rcn.com
Wed Sep 6 11:06:49 PDT 2006

To be frank, although no one would want me for commodore, one of the things that turned me off from even thinking about it for future years, is the cost of going to the regatta.  I can only go this year because it is close to home, but. . . .

I respect and love Dick Walker, but if we want people not only from all over the country, but from other places like the Land of Oz, we have to realize that not everyone can go to every regatta/meeting.  How many do we have as members?  How many are going to San Diego?  Does that answer the question?

Adam