[C320-list] Fridge fans

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Sep 7 05:12:36 PDT 2006

So far I've only used one fan and I put it on the bottom rack near the freezer....2 would probably be better, but I am satisfied with the performance with just one. Spent over two weeks cruising this summer and was able to keep the reefer down by at least one full setting. I also put two ice blocks in the bottom of the reefer and they were still solid after 3 weeks! I would suggest gettng a fridge thermometer to gauge when you have to adjust your settings as well....

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Jerry Clayton" <jsea at prodigy.net>