[C320-list] Jean-Pierre

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Thu Sep 7 18:54:05 PDT 2006

My goodness Jean-Pierre, this is the most you have written in quite some
time.  It must mean that you are doing much better, at least we all pray
so? If you keep doing so well, be careful, we might have the next
Regatta at South Beach Harbor, now that would be a thrill.  For those
not from the Bay Area, Jean-Pierre's harbor is right next to the stadium
where the Giants play, is located just south of the Bay Bridge in prime
sailing territory, and is within long walking distance of Chinatown,
Downtown, and a good long walk, Fisherman's Wharf.  Of course, there is
public transportation for all of this as well, but the high point is
that is one of the best locations in all of San Francisco Bay to start a
day sail.

Keep up the recovery Jean-Pierre.

Adam