[C320-list] List protocol

Wes.Giles at averydennison.com Wes.Giles at averydennison.com
Fri Sep 8 09:09:57 PDT 2006

Cy,

If this stuff upsets you so much that you have to calm down you have other issues. I noticed you didn't change the subject line either. This list has been around for a long time, and will continue to be around. It provides not only valuable information about the 320, but also about the 320 sailing community. Many friendships have been formed here.

Perhaps a simple reminder to change the subject line would have been sufficient ; )

Wes