[C320-list] Kill Filters

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Fri Sep 8 11:04:38 PDT 2006

Different strokes.  Some folks want this list for tech stuff and others
as a social club.

I want the tech stuff, and have found that setting up a kill filter for
a couple folks here makes the list much more relevant for me.  (Not
something I wanted to do, or felt the need to do on any other list
before, but hey - its a new world out there.)