[C320-list] Was Re: List protocol (Caution! Non-specific C320 info.)Now back to the fouled prop

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Sep 10 07:22:25 PDT 2006

Mike,
How did your engine/trany/prop work out.  Was it just a badly fouled prop?
Bruce

From: DrShoffner at aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:34:20
To:c320-list at catalina320.org
Subject: Re: [C320-list] List protocol (Caution! Non-specific C320 info.)

Now for my two cents worth.  I would have to say that over the three  years
I've owned my 320, I've at times been a bit irritated at some of the
tangential thinking and weak humor injected into the list, but it's a very  small price
to pay for the tons of information I've received.  Were it not  for this list
there are numerous upgrades I would have never even known about,  much less
had the courage to tackle myself. For me to drop out of the  group would be a
bit of nose cutting to spite my very needy face!   Some day I hope to make it
to one of the Annual Regatta's so as I  can have some faces attached to these
names that have been so helpful  to me.

Until I meet you guys and understand some of the inside, jokes I'll just  use
the occasional delete function to get to the pearls.  To those who want  to
drop out--- I didn't want you listening in anyway.

Thanks for all your help,

Mike