[C320-list] Blade falls off of Autoprop propeller!

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Sep 12 06:50:10 PDT 2006

Jon,
In the information that I got from the PO I found an envelope with the SN of our H5BB on the outside, a letter from Steve Armatage and a couple pages on how to maintain the prop, including how to adjust the bearings (tourque down to 14 ft lbs or 18 NM and then back of 1/4 turn).  The most dificulty I had was tightening the lock nut with out it adjusting the tension on the bearings.

I would be happy to make a copy and send to you if that would help.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal