[C320-list] Regatta Tech Sessions - a summary.

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 10:37:42 PDT 2006

Jeff,

Thanks for the recap, very good info. all around....A couple of items from the Yanmar discussion certainly stand out--certainly the comment on the Dexcool and also getting the engine up to 3600 regardless of the prop...not sure I can do that with my Autoprop....

Thanks again for keeping those of us who could not make it informed...

Regards,

Jon

From: "Jeffrey Hare" <catalina at thehares.com>