[C320-list] List protocol

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 19:04:16 PDT 2006

Hey Wes, hang in there man. I agree this is a community and not just a
technical journal.  The gripers need to ignore/delete the friendly banter
and you should ignore/delete the gripes.  Perhaps some people should
consider receiving the digest version of this forum and not continue to
receive and wade through a multitude of single emails - much easier to
browse through and bypass what you don't want to read and others do.  For
the new members and some who have been around awhile, the C320IA continues
to be a great way to meet like-minded boaters and accumulate long-time
friends - I hope you will all stay around and enjoy the ride.

Bruce Stumpp
Another "Staff Commodore" (2005)
#647, Adventure
Frog Mortar Creek, MD