[C320-list] DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TOO BUSY.Was: Regatta Tech Sessions - a summary NOW: AutoProp Speed Warning

esquirecatering at rcn.com esquirecatering at rcn.com
Thu Sep 14 11:48:46 PDT 2006

Only a few times and the last time was on a broach which wasn't a grin.  A lot of parts of the country, like Alaska, Maine, etc. have currents that go over 8 or 9 knots.  I have achieved it here a couple of times on days when the current was over seven plus knots.

I don't know if I appreciate the sarcastic remark. Haven't decided yet. I am still recovering from Orlando bending over, pointing his bottom my direction, making a gaseous sound with his mouth and telling me there is a one way valve.  My immediate thought was if this is how so called "friends" on the list regard me, then maybe I should lay off for a long, long time.

Adam